Friday 7 September 2007

Take A Breath

Well, it seems I am going to have to take a little break from building my "Blackie" for now, as September has arrived and on Tuesday 18th I have my induction evening at college, for my HNC in Computing.

The course fees are £650 per year which is going to mean my small wage-packet must be stretched even further. This doesn't mean I giving up though, oh no!

When I can, I'll purchase the neck and pickups, the 2 most expensive parts I still need. I also need smaller things like some replacement bridge screws, shortened tremolo arm, pickup screws, neckplate screws, strap buttons, the "magic" toggle switch and white covers for the volume/tone & pickup selector switches.

This could well be my last entry for a while, but updates will be placed on my MySpace blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, nice blog. After reading yours am also planning to build mine. The pre CBS era thingie.
Would like some tips. Mail me at chickarun@yahoo.com