Thursday 16 August 2007

Music From The Body

Hello again, firstly I'd like to begin by answering a question someone left as a comment here: No I am not the Doctor from the Podcast, I am actually the Doctor.... the real one.


Now, more about my Stratocaster; I have purchased the first major component of the guitar, the body! It's a custom black body with a Nitro finish which cost me £125 on eBay, it looks exactly the same as Gilmour's as far as I can see.
I haven't yet looked into getting the pick-ups but I'll probably be getting 3 Gilmour-style SD's along with the famous "Gilmour Magic Switch" allowing both neck and bridge pickups to be used together, a feature not included on standard Fender Stratocasters.

As before I must not forget to thank pinkfloydfan1 for his help.
Alonsy!

No comments: